- Partnership Package Opportunities 2018-19
- Code of conduct and Terms & Conditions – Promotion Packages
- 2019 Official Visitor Guide – Phillip Island and Bass Coast
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Events – Promotion and Funding Opportunities
- visitvictoria.com atdw listing
- Planners and brochures
- Promotional Products
Destination Phillip Island has partnered with Plastic Bag Free Phillip Island and San Remo to promote and encourage the use of a reusable bag.
The bag features Phillip Island branding on one side and Plastic Free Phillip Island and San Remo logo on the other. They are made from organic cotton, ethically sourced and printed in Melbourne.
They can be sold in your venue, or provided as gifts or to use by visitors during their visit.
Cost is $3.00 per bag including GST and delivery
- Quantity: 10 = $30.00 inc GST
- Quantity: 20 = $60.00 inc GST
- Quantity: 30 = $90.00 inc GST
Destination Phillip Island has partnered with Plastic Bag Free Phillip Island and San Remo to promote and encourage the use of reusable cups. We understand small business may not be able to order the minimum quantities required, so we have done that for you and you can choose to purchase from 10 – 30 at a time.
The cups feature Phillip Island branding and come in two colour combinations.
We encourage all business to register to become a Responsible Cafe at responsiblecafes.org
Why Keep Cups
Keep Cups are made in Australia and are the original company working in this space.
Every minute over one million disposable cups are discarded to landfill. Keep Cups are reusable, not disposable. Single use items account for over half of the plastic used in the world today. Reduction of goods we consume has a dramatic effect on reducing our environmental footprint. It’s estimated Keep Cup users have diverted over 3.5 billion disposable cups from landfill.
Keep Cup price is $10 inc GST per cup you can sell them for a RRP $14
- Quantity: 10 = $100 inc GST
- Quantity: 20 = $200 inc GST
- Quantity: 30 = $300 inc GST