2018 Official Visitor Guide – Phillip Island and Bass Coast
- Partnership Package Opportunities 2018-19
- Code of conduct and Terms & Conditions – Promotion Packages
- 2018 Official Visitor Guide – Phillip Island and Bass Coast
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Events – Promotion and Funding Opportunities
- visitvictoria.com atdw listing
- Planners and brochures
- Promotional Products
The 2018 Phillip Island and Bass Coast Official Visitor Guide
For all brochure orders please contact Pauleen on
03 5952 2729 or email your order to email@example.com
The 2018 Official Visitor Guide is a guide to motivate visitors and extend stay to their visit to Phillip Island and Bass Coast.
Whilst there is a whole range of digital information online there is still a very important place for printed Visitor Guides and other printed material.
Destination Phillip Island is committed to an extensive distribution strategy partnering with BDM (Brochure Distribution Management), T W Logistics and Phillip Island Brochure Distribution to ensure the guide is placed appropriately. This includes Visitor Information Centres, Rental Car Companies, Melbourne Airport, Federation Square and RACV and other state affiliates.