Events – Promotion and Funding Opportunities
- Partnership Package Opportunities 2018-19
- Code of conduct and Terms & Conditions – Promotion Packages
- 2019 Official Visitor Guide – Phillip Island and Bass Coast
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Events – Promotion and Funding Opportunities
- visitvictoria.com atdw listing
- Planners and brochures
- Promotional Products
Local event listings
Event Publicity Support
Your local Regional Tourism Boards are keen to hear about events that may provide a great reason for visitors to attend and spend time in the region. Together we can promote your event if we receive the information with a good lead time (ideally 3-6 months +) to maximise long lead media releases to travel media calendars and with quality information and imagery. In fact if you have an event and date already selected its best to get it listed with a basic overview asap, this informs other event organisers as well which may avoid clashes in calendar events.
Key Local Calendar Opportunities
Please collate the following information about your event
Date /Time / Cost / Phone Number / Website
Name of Event and description
Logo and up to 5 images to promote the event
For events in the Phillip Island/San Remo/Bass Coast region
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 5952 2729
For events in the Bass Coast mainland region
Please also email email@example.com
Events Victoria listing
You can load your event to Events Victoria for FREE
What are the benefits of listing with Events Victoria?
- A dedicated page on Events Victoria for your event
- Distribution. Load your event information once on Events Victoria and it will appear on multiple sites through the Events Victoria distribution channels and ATDW websites.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your website. This means your website will appear higher in Google Search results.
- Control. Create and update your listing as often as you like.
Significant events should consider creating a more detailed listing on my.visitvictoria.com/register
Event Funding Opportunities
Bass Coast Shire Council – Community Event Grants
The Community Grants Program supports not-for-profit organisations to present a variety of projects and activities which enhance the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of the community.
Regional Events Fund
The $20 million Regional Events Fund 2016-17 to 2019-2020 is designed to support the attraction, development, marketing and growth of events in regional Victoria in order to:
- Increase economic benefits by driving visitation from outside of the region and the State and extending length of stay and yield
- Showcase Victoria’s key regional tourism strengths and build Victoria’s reputation as an events destination
- Develop a sustainable calendar of regional events
Please give us a call to talk about applying to this fund